SS - The Flower of Life SS - The Flower of Life

It all makes sence

I am a man of science and so I believe that nothing can't be explianed by science and reject anything that is not supported by science so as a result I do not believe god and any form of religion although this has shown me that science can prove that anything in the bible did happen but religion looks at it in a different perspective and belive that some holy person in the sky made it happen though it would have been caused by natural happenings which is supported by science.
DO NOT REJECT THIS!!! Expand your mind, listen and judge it from a scientific point of veiw, you just might learn something. Anyone who closes there mind to stuff like this is likely an idiot.

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Creepy yet fantastic

I always enjoy these videos. though this one is a bit confusing

Old Man McDouche Old Man McDouche

Lol

This was great the jokes where perfect and the animation was awesome, and the sound was awesome too. I wish I could make something as good as this but I suppose I never will :( but any way this is fantastic and has earned itself a 10/10

POP! an adventure POP! an adventure

JEE-ZUS!!! This is great

How did you this and did you say you used 1800 sheets of paper... thats a whole forest you just used :) Huh this is fantastic and at one point I felt sad for that little guy who just wanted a pet tutle.

turtleco responds:

at least I was able to make people feel bad.

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Brillient. but um the evolved into a monkey.

This was awesome i wish the real pokemon games were like this. What a bitch profeser oak is.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

AWESOME!!!!

This is AWESOME!!! Hi i'm new on newgrounds and this is my first review but that not relevent. This was SO funny. I think the only reason it said "the voices were pretty good" is because the guy who did the voices for this also did the voices for the game this video was talking about but regardless this earns a 10/10.